Friday 9 September 2011

Hot! Sofia Vergara Is Keeping Her Eye Betty White

Two years plus two Emmy nominations, that's not careless history for Sofia Vergara and your ex function when the particular Colombian wife to Ed O'Neill's Jay Pritchett on that ABC comedy "Modern Family." And now, the right additional thrown nominations, she is delighted to see this appreciate getting spread around. "On that show, we don t are present alone," she says.

It utes a really special day to the "Modern Family" crew. Where were a person while you bought concept of one's nomination?

I appeared to be sleeping! I here's still just like inactive through my vacation for you to Italy plus accomplishing marketing for "Smurfs." I has been taking advantage of my snooze nevertheless that is better compared to coffee.

And a person's hubby on the show, Ed O Neill, finally bought his nomination.

I m hence happy since though they didn capital t health care this past year , pretty much did. We wanted him or her to be part of that group. Last year many of us had a great wonderful time. I think this will become more enhanced now together with Ed nominated.

How don't you approach to celebrate?

Well, I m functioning I m taking pictures my K-Mart commercial. I imagine your huge party have to wait around right until that Emmys. It utes work, work, work proper now.

Is it odd getting upwards towards certainly one of your costars?

It ersus great. If Julie wins, the idea ersus while when I won. On this show, we don t occur alone. We require the other person for the heroes ahead for you to life. I ll often be satisfied often way.

You were nominated very last year. Did you feel pressure starting past time of year mainly because all eye balls ended up suddenly on you?

It s great so it designed my home work harder. When you understand everyone is viewing you, you want to always perform a person's best for you to prove that you simply were worthy with the nomination. It only provides good energy.

Who does one say can be your biggest level of competition on Emmy night?

Hmm. I don t know. Betty White will be around the list, which will t become good intended for anyone.

RELATED:

Emmys: Best humor nominees

Emmys: Comedy actor, actress nominees

Emmys: Comedy boosting actor, actress nominees

Yvonne Villarreal

Photo: Sofia Vergara, right, using "Modern Family" costars, Ed O'Neill, left, and Rico Rodriguez. Credit: Adam Larkey / ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment