Sunday 4 September 2011

Hot! Chris Medina

One man or women who earned big t be studying the actual American Idol finale up coming week? Former for sure Chris Medina . Not simply because they doesn t want to go, although because he / she wasn t invited. On Tuesday, May 17, this singer tweeted, Just found I is definately with the finale intended for #AmericanIdol sad and also disappointed.

When some sort of supporter inquired the reason this individual could possibly not possibly be attending, your dog explained, Not asked. Then I requested lottery tickets and also I instructed they might t. No hard feelings. Medina had been highlighted conspicuously inside the early rounds of the level of competition owing to be able to their back again story this individual appeared to be looking to produce better lifestyle intended for his or her fiance exactly who endured a head harm from a motor vehicle accident. Fans had been stunned whenever the particular judges didn t deliver Medina by way of your Top 24, your determination that will just about produced Jennifer Lopez quit that show.

After this advertising acquired his or her twitter updates regarding not currently being asked to the finale, Medina tweeted: Just want to make anyone recognize including #americanidol that will I genuinely wouldn't have bad reactions toward the actual show. They possess aided me a lot more than everyone will ever know! They developed the chance to do what I like to aid the individual I love. I was just disappointed. I under no circumstances believed nor could I really feel cheated. Love everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment